Well, I submitted Little Miss Charlotte in another open casting call for Robeez through Facebook and she got another callback! So, we were headed to Boston for this - and with Nancy and Joyce staying here in NH for an extra day, they came along!
We started with a looonngg wait at the callback with many, many kids and parents waiting. Charlie held up better than I thought she would and tried on the shoes without a problem once she was called up. When we went into the photo room, there were a couple of kids in front of her who each took a few minutes. When Charlie was up, they asked me to place her standing on a sticker - which I did, then walked away. They handed her a number to hold (she did good!) and then brushed some fabric over her face to make her smile - she instantly smiled big and they took three quick shots and said she was all set. I overheard one of them say "well, that was easy!" Once again, we're so proud of her.
[She didn't end up getting called back for the final shoot this time, but we're still happy she went through the experience again and did so well - she's a natural!]
After that, we headed into the city to walk around Faneuil Hall for a bit and get some dinner.
Cheers to wonderful friends!











No comments:
Post a Comment