Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Weekend in Vermont

October 8th-10th

Another fall weekend in Vermont. We were hoping to catch a babysitter somewhere over this weekend for Aaron and I to be able to go out and celebrate our 3rd Anniversary, but everyone was busy the whole time!

We did stroll through the mall a bit and Charlie is now showing interest in the rides. Well, Aaron decided to pop in some quarters on one HE thought looked fun - one with a racing screen she could watch. She was a bit nervous when it started moving, but got right into it and gave us a good laugh.


~~~~~~~~~~

This year, Charlie was old enough to pick her own pumpkin from Great Grandpa Bowler's Garden! He had them all out on his deck and we let her loose. She looked at them for a few seconds, went to one and rolled it around to check it out then checked out another before going back to her first choice. And a good choice it was! Thanks Great Grandpa Bowler!!!






~~~~~~~~~~

On the drive home to NH, we always stop in Randolph for a break - as we pulled off the highway this time, the sky was AMAZING. Nothing but purple hues and a calming feeling. I ran across the road to grab some shots and as I turned around to walk back to the car, I noticed three other cars pulling over to capture the moment on their camera as well. There are no words ...




No comments: