Friday, June 25, 2010

Our Star!

We are so excited - we got a sneak-peek photo sent to us from Charlotte's Robeez photo shoot last month! They said this is one they have chosen to use on their website for their new shoes coming out for the fall - these are their new reversible ones. It may be on the site as early as July sometime! We're so proud of her and love the photo (and that is a real freshly-steamed cashmere sweater she is wearing, along with makeup ... we still laugh).




And here it is - on the site early! I got an email stating that they had new arrivals and thought I'd check it out. I did NOT expect to see her on the main "Girls" page!!! I thought I would see her as a little thumbnail you can click on when you view an actual pair of shoes, so you could see a child wearing them. I was so proud of her when I saw this. And we're still waiting to see some of the friends she met on the photo shoot be put up on the site too.


No comments: