Bridal Shower -
Colleen's wedding is coming up fast - July 2nd! So, a bridal shower was planned for her on Memorial Day weekend. This worked out well since we would be up in Vermont for the holiday weekend anyway. It actually stayed a surprise and there was a good group of ladies there to celebrate Colleen and her upcoming day. It was a luau theme with a floral arrangement lesson, some hula hoop time, and yummy food!

Vermont City Mrathon -
Another year, another race. Again, there were two teams: Shawn's team (Shawn, Dad, Uncle Pete, Spuds, Shelley) and Aaron's team (Aaron, Selena, Christopher, Michael, Russell). Last year I had a (big belly) excuse not to take part ... this year, not so much. I didn't start training early enough and when I did, Charlie and I both got bad colds and I couldn't continue to run - so I found my replacement - my cousin Christopher.

Dad and Selena at the starting line

Selena coming in to tag Christopher

Aaron waiting (and watching the time) with Michael for Christopher to come in

Shawn getting started on his leg

The spectator's views!







No comments:
Post a Comment