Monday, April 19, 2010

Moms Club

When we moved into our house, I was very excited when a woman from our circle on our door knocked to let me know that she is the President of our town's Moms Club. I was so very excited to join and start attending the play groups with Charlotte ... and then the Swine Flu hit. Since she was so little and too young for the vaccine, her and I hibernated through the winter and we were both close to losing our sanity until spring hit.

About a month and a half ago, I asked to finally join and we were welcomed by all. We have attended a handful of play groups at the other's homes, went to a spring party at the public library, went on an educational tour of the Stonyfield Yogurt plant down the road and are looking forward to a Cinco De Mayo party this Wednesday along with many more play groups and events this month!

Charlotte has definitely enjoyed meeting and playing with the other kids - we even think she has a little baby crush on a 11-month-old, Aamir, and vice-versa. I am also happy to have a few girls around my age to talk to! We are hosting our first play group on May 17th, which should be fun!!

No comments: