Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching some ZZZZZZs

January 5, 2010

Charlotte is pretty good about napping, though she tends to skip some afternoon naps these days. I put her in her crib around 3:00 yesterday, hoping she would fall asleep within a half an hour or so. She moved around a bit - (she loves to now that she can, and I usually have to go up and move her head off the top of the crib a few times or flip her back over after she rolls into the side) - but settled into what I guess was a comfortable position for her to relax and stare into the monitor camera.

Here is what I saw on my monitor:

And this is what I saw by the time I got up to her room:

And a view from the top:


She also likes to play on a blanket on the floor with lots of toys so she can move around and discover. I walked out of the room the other day for about 1 minute and when I came back, she was a bit nervous about what she had done:
She had pulled her Merry Monkey mat right over her head!

She's our silly girl!!!

Happy New Year to you all!!

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

She is so dang beautiful!