Charlotte is now 10 weeks old and is changing so much. She no longer pulls her hair when she's mad, but there's a list of new things we laugh about.
We are lucky that she has been sleeping from around 9 each night to 6 in the morning, we'll take it (for now)!! But it's the night routine we love - I fill her belly nice and full and bring her up to our room (yes, our room) where I turn on her ceiling projector from Mimi. She smiles very sweetly at the fish swimming on the ceiling and then looks over and smiles at our ceiling fan!! I sway her to sleep - where she can stare between the fish and the fan - and she's out with a smile.
She is a pro at her monkey play mat now and not only accidentally hits the toys, but can grab and feel them now. But nothing beats her excitement when I lean over the top of it and she sees me among the toys.
We've gotten some giggles a couple of times and boy have I tried hard to get more. They're the cutest.
She still won't take a bottle; no longer enjoys her bath (this makes me sad); watches football games with Daddy ... even if SU is losing!; loves watching the trees and lights go by when we're in the car; is still trying to learn to breathe in the crisp fall wind; and could beat any grown man in a farting contest!! lol She's a character.
Here are a couple of new pics:

I washed all of her 6 month clothes - put one outfit on, and it fits!! She's growing too fast!!!!

Her eyes are still a beautiful blue!


No comments:
Post a Comment