Friday, September 11, 2009

A Room Almost Done!

After many weeks of painting, renovations and unorganization - we have finally gotten the Nursery to a *nearly* finished point. I have calluses from getting all the furniture put together during nap times and am excited every time I walk into Charlotte's room. It's nice and bright and she seems to enjoy spending time in there as well.

The only things left to do are to buy/paint/install the molding over the ugly blue strip on the walls and paint and reinstall the closet doors. Then I can hang her wall decor and it's finished!! ... (until she's old enough to get bored of it and want to change it!)




Next week, we will be putting Charlotte in her crib for the night for the first time. I'm a bit nervous about not having her in our room ... but that's what all this hard work is for, right?

No comments: