Monday, August 10, 2009

Charlotte MacKenna Lewis

August 4, 2009
7:40pm
8 lbs. 6 oz., 20 inches

After waking up early in the morning to sure signs of labor, we knew that Charlotte was on her way into the world!!! It was a long day, but well worth it all - "Charlie" was healthy and perfect in every way. She looks like Daddy, but has Mommy's dark hair!

Sorry for the delay in getting these up, but here are some pictures from the hospital. I will put more up as I find the time and as our little Nugget grows!

The very last Charlotte bump pic

Our big girl!

Proud Daddy

A very happy Mommy

She has some very kissable cheeks!

Snug as a bug in a rug

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful I know you'll enjoy her.

Love
Eileen

The Schlosser's said...

I just want to kiss her! Congratulations again...what an awesome addition she makes to your (our extended) family!