Friday, May 8, 2009

27 Weeks

May 8th 2009

Well, at 27 weeks, I'm still feeling great ... or at least thought I was until my appointment this afternoon.  The nurse weighed me, and then had me go to another scale in another room to weigh me again.  She couldn't believe that I had gained 12 pounds since my last appointment 5 weeks ago!  I felt like I had grown a bit, but my goodness!  The doctor came in and couldn't believe it either ... she checked my feet and ankles to see if they were swollen (they're not), and looked me up and down wondering where it all went.  I told her it may be a big baby, but when she measured, I was exactly 27cm (which is right on for the way they measure - a cm for each week).  She was perplexed and thought there had to be a mistake, but I was there for both weighings and saw it with my own two eyes.  I guess reading through the blog I posted just before this, it MUST be the creemees! HA!

Here's the picture showing the growth since the last one two weeks ago.


(Man, now I could go for a creemee ... guess I need to find a local spot here in Manchester for some!)

No comments: