Well, while Aaron and I had become accustomed to and happy with the New Hampshire move, Spuds was sad. He wanted to make one more trip into NYC while he had a free (close) place to stay. I rode back from Vermont with him and his friend Ricky. This was our last few days to pack up the apartment, work more on some of the wedding jobs I had to get done, and for us say good bye to some of our friends and old co-workers.
Aaron, Spuds, Ricky and I met up with my old boss, Alex, and my old co-worker, Matt at our usual meeting spot - Lazy Boy Saloon in White Plains. We had some good beers, some good greasy foods and some good laughs. I'll miss our little gatherings here.

Friday - Spuds and Rickey headed into the city while Aaron and I stayed home to continue the horrible task of packing up our years of accrued possessions. (How did we ever live in only 500 sq. ft.????) Later in the day, we headed into the city to meet up with some of Aaron's old co-workers and their wives. Spuds and Ricky also met up with us here at the Boat Basin.


(Joe & Solimar)

(Mike & Rosann)

The rest of the weekend was a whirlwind of more packing, teetering piles of boxes and unorganized chaos. Spuds, Ricky and our friend Jeff helped us out and we were *almost* ready for the movers to arrive on Sunday!



Good-bye Tarrytown, New York!!! (We will miss our castle!)


1 comment:
Thank you for all the updates!
Post a Comment