Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aaron in Texas / Sheila in Vermont ... again

August 20th-27th

While Aaron *still* had time off, he decided to make a trip home to League City, TX.  I, again, decided to spend time up in Vermont (it's just too easy to get home now!)

Aaron spent some quality time with his dad and brother, Jesse.  
He and his dad drove up to the Shiner Bock Brewery in Shiner, Texas (where they've been before and just love it).


After that, they headed up to Jesse's place in Austin where they hung out a bit and then hit Schlitterbahn Waterpark the next day.  I guess they had a blast acting like kids for a day!



My week was a good one too - I got to spend more time with Shelley, Tyler, Tori & Trey. He grows SO fast!


This time, I also made my way up to St. Albans to spend time seeing people up there. Kristy and I spent a day having fun with blueberry picking and wine tasting!  



I also hung out with Anna & Matthew for an afternoon of cree-mees and playing down at the lake. Those two are such little clowns.


Another fun trip home - with a short drive there and back!

No comments: