Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oh Baby!

I thought I would actually list the number of people I know who are currently pregnant. It seems like the list is just growing - it's crazy!! And all of this is in addition to a handful of people I know who have had their babies over the past 6 months or so.
  • My friends Justin and T just had their baby this past Wednesday - a healthy boy at 8 lbs. 3 oz. 
A couple of May babies brewing:
  • Our good friends, Mandy & Jason in Syracuse, are due with their second on May 1st, though she thinks it will be sooner.
  • Jen & her new husband Chad are expecting their little girl, Emma, on May 30th (her third, their first).
This brings us to June and July babies ...
  • An old friend from high school, Chara, and her husband are expecting a little girl, Sadie, on June 5th (their third).
  • My cousin, Josh, and his girlfriend.
  • Another cousin, Jerika, and her boyfriend are due on June 30th.
  • Our good friends, Anna and Jeff will be having their first child, a little girl, the last week of June.
  • Aaron's co-worker Mike, and his wife Rosann, will be having their first in July.
  • My sister Shelley, and Tyler, will be having a little boy in July - (a playmate for Tori!)

  • And the most recent one is my sister Selena, and Russell, who are expecting their fourth in October!!
My one question to all of the above is what's in their water, and can I please have some?!?! lol


What a year this will be!!! Congrats to all.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Moms Cooks Good

Anonymous said...

David Allard's wife is pregnant as well.

The Schlosser's said...

I know of 6 more babies brewing! It's crazy...they are everywhere I look (pregnant women that is). I'm sure it's worth a wait! Love, Angie